Saturday, April 2, 2011

I gots me a boo-boo!

Hello Friends!

It has been a while, yes, I'm sorry, but it has been difficult making art without a studio to make a mess in. Also, I've been giving my human some time to explore his own creativity. In the meantime, I've been learning how to be a country dog and keeping my human's lap warm (another talent I have).

While learning how to be a country dog, I broke my tooth! Yes, I broke it good. (It was my big food crunching tooth and I won't tell my human how it broke, 'cause I'm too embarrassed). I went to the doctor yesterday and he said it's broken so badly that I have to have surgery to remove it. It will be a long procedure (the tooth is shattered in many pieces) and there is some risk of nerve damage (I don't know that means but it sounds bad). The worst part is that I have to eat soft, gooey food for a long time...blech!

Art PrintsThe surgery is very expensive and comes right at the time we are preparing to move to Vermont. I am hoping my friends will help out a little by buying some of my artwork or perhaps sharing my new website with people that might enjoy my paintings and want to help me out!

You can visit my new site: www.faeriedog.com
Please take a look about, I hope you enjoy exploring.

My human and I really appreciate your help!

Lots of licks (ouch! I gotta be careful with that!),
Lian

No comments: