Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Birthday Party & a Moving Sale!

Big News!!
My human just told me that we are moving back to New York! That means June's Final Friday will be our last Open Studio at the Pendleton. Even though my birthday is at the end of July, my human said we could celebrate it at our final Open Studio. I will be there with my party dress on!

Please join me on Friday June 27th (6-10pm) or Sat June 28th (11am- 3pm) to celebrate my birthday! We will have refreshments and I will be having a drawing for a free Lian Xin Original painting, as well as other specials.

I hope to see you then!

Lots of Licks,
Lian

PS: If for some terrible reason you can't come to my party, sign up for a free subscription to my blog and you will be entered in the drawing! (see top right of my blog for the entry form). If you already are subscribed, you will automatically be entered in the drawing.

No comments: