Sunday, June 29, 2008

Goodbye Studio



I had great fun at my party on Friday. Thank you to those who came to celebrate with me! Don't I look great with my very own tiara and feather boa. Many licks to my friend Nancy for giving them to me. Now I am a properly dressed diva!

I had hoped to share a slideshow of pictures from the party, but my human can't figure out how to load it. Instead, or at least, for now, here is a link to some of the pictures: My Birthday Party.

Saturday my human packed up the studio and very soon we will be heading east to NY where we will set up a new studio. When we get settled there I will post some pictures...maybe even have a working slideshow too!

At the party there was a drawing to win one of my paintings. The winner of the drawing is Amy Papania. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy my painting!


Now it is time for me to rest. Being adored is so exhausting!
I will let you know how the move is coming along, so check back soon!


Lots of licks,

Lian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip and be sure to post those pictures of your new studio! I like the tiara -it asuits you.

Love
Mister Habib