Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Love the Sun!


Now that spring is here, I am so happy. The sun shows up more and it is so much warmer. I only have to wear my sweaters and hoodies half the time!

I like to search out sunny spots and soak up the sun. One day, my human was looking all over for me. I didn't want to move, because I found a super warm spot of sun under the reading chair. He eventually found me, and let me continue sleeping there. He is so nice!

In the mornings we go for walks to the park. My human likes to take pictures to use for drawing, then he turns them to paintings. So much work! I just look at the pretty trees, then when it is time to paint, I just paint. Isn't that so much better?





Here is the pretty tree outside my home.


And here is my
painting.




Oh, well, he's just a human after all, I am sure one day he will figure it out. Until then, it is lots of licks!

Lian

1 comment:

Helena said...

Lian, Mr.Habib wants me to write that you're wonderful,talented and beautiful, Happy Spring!