Thursday, May 22, 2008

Featured Friend: Mr. Habib


This is my friend, the very debonair and handsome, Mr. Habib. Isn't he charming?
He lives in Illinois. Mr. Habib and I have a lot in common. Like me, he lives with an artist! He enjoys walks with his humans. On chilly days, he likes to nap on a heating pad and to burrow deep in the blankets to sleep at night. I wish he lived closer so we could play and talk about what it is like to live with humans!


Would you like to be a Featured Friend on my blog? Send me a picture and a short bio and I will be happy to feature you!


Lots of licks,
Lian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm honored and pleased that Miss Lian has selected me as her first honored guest. While some refer to me as "SeƱor Amore", she intuits as only another Chihuhua can, my true inner self. I love her art and find her most talented. Her paws aee, indeed, created for painting.
Love and Lotsa Lix,
Mr. Habib