Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello? Anyone in there?


So I have noticed that my human has been spending a lot of time facing this screen, sometimes even talking to it. I thought he was looking at my paintings and helping me create new items for my online store.

But the other day I heard the screen talk back! And then it started calling my name! How did it do that? Who is in there? Is it you?

Anyway, if it is you, maybe you will like my new t-shirt. I am still peddling my fall designs...I am not thrilled about the winter time coming, so I'm holding on as long as I can. This shirt is made with organic cotton fabric...isn't that cool?

Lots of Licks,
Lian

1 comment:

Loki said...

Lian, I haz a similar problem, but I notice there iz a dangly mouse. So I attacks that and I get my hooman to pay moar attention.