Saturday, September 13, 2008

I wanna play with the fuzzy!

I discovered that there was a fuzzy creature that lives in the bathroom upstairs. No one told me about it, but one I heard it and went to check it out. Unfortunately, it must have done something wrong, because it is in jail.

Now I visit it regularly and wish I could let it out to play. It is the same color as me, but much much smaller. I didn't know there could be fuzzies smaller than me. Sometimes the humans here let it have exercise time and it runs around in clear ball. It must have done something really bad to never be free from some kind of prison.

It hasn't told me what it did yet, actually it doesn't talk at all. I mostly sleeps actually. But, if you were in jail all the time, wouldn't you sleep all the time too?

It makes me appreciate the freedoms I have, because I could be locked in a cage or forced to run around inside a clear ball! Never take anything for granted!

Lots of licks,
Lian

No comments: