Thursday, July 17, 2008

Featured Friends: Chaya and Jackson






I am happy to introduce Chaya and Jackson from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. They are the proud owners of my painting, "Fall Forest Walk" (see below). I hope they are enjoying it. Is is one of my largest paintings. That painting took a lot of paw prints to make! It was exhausting!

Jackson is a 4 year old Boston Terrier. He is so cute! Like me, he has very refined taste! He loves pillows: silk, down, felt any kind...though silk is his favorite. I have never felt a silk pillow...is my human letting me down? What am I missing!?

Chaya is a 10 year old lab mix. I am told she loves Peanut butter. Hey! I LOVE peanut butter too! She also is a big fan of hard crusty European-style bread. Hmmm. I am going to have to ask my human why I haven't tried that yet!

They have had a challenging time living in Cedar Rapids, IA this year. Their humans have some challenges getting to work, but I am happy to hear that their home is safe! I hope things get back to normal for you all soon.

Lots of licks,
Lian

(Fall Forest Walk, 22 x 28", SOLD)

No comments: