Monday, December 3, 2007

Good Design For the Holidays Show at the CAC


My paintings, greeting cards, postcards, and magnets will be on display and available for purchase at the Good Design for the Holidays show at the Contemporary Art Center on December 15th from 11 am to 4pm. I believe my art makes a unique gift for anyone! I do know that my work makes people smile...which is really my goal after all. And, it is pretty...like me!

My human friend, Antony, will be showing a video demonstration of my painting process as well as be available to answer questions, arrange commissions, and make appointments to visit me at my studio.

I hope you come and see the results of all my hard work this year! Maybe you will find the perfect gift for the hard to please someone, the animal lover, or even for yourself!

lots of licks!

Lian

No comments: